$13 Golf Wrench, Red Golf Putter Weights Golf Wrench Spanner Tool Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Golf Golf,Red,Golf,Spanner,/monofilament790258.html,Tool,Putter,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Golf,gtdrjournal.com,Golf,Wrench,$13,Wrench,,Weights Golf,Red,Golf,Spanner,/monofilament790258.html,Tool,Putter,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness , Golf,gtdrjournal.com,Golf,Wrench,$13,Wrench,,Weights $13 Golf Wrench, Red Golf Putter Weights Golf Wrench Spanner Tool Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Golf Golf Wrench San Jose Mall Red Putter Weights Spanner Tool Golf Wrench San Jose Mall Red Putter Weights Spanner Tool
Golf Wrench, Red Golf Putter Weights amp; Golf Wrench Spanner Tool For Scotty Cameron Putters
1. Made of high quality aluminium alloy, durable and lightweight to carry.
2. Four different size for you to choose from. Meet different needs.
3. Replace putter wrench tool for Scotty Cameron.
4. Does not fit squareback, fastback and detour model.
5. You may have to use moderate force, please care to ensure that the weight tool posts stay securely in the weight post holes.
Wrench Material: Aluminium Alloy
Screw Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Red (as shown in the pictures)
Screw Weight: approx. 5g, 10g, 15g, 20g (2pcs)
Total Weight: approx. 92g, 95g, 109g, 117g (wrench + 2pcs screws)
Wrench Length: approx. 7cm / 2.75"
Screw Diameter: approx. 2.2cm / 0.86"
Screw Height: approx. 0.8cm / 0.31"
Fit For: Only for Scotty Cameron
1 x wrench
2 x golf putter weights
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please in kind prevail.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC